- Delivers up to 4,782 GPH at 100°F Rise
- Up to 98% Thermal Efficiency
- Advanced fully modulating system achieves up to 10:1 turndown
- Ultra-Low NOx Operation - Complies with SCAQMD and other air quality districts requiring less than 20 ppm NOx
- High output models ranging from 400,000 up to 4.0 million BTU/hr input rates to cover a wide range of heavy duty commercial and industrial applications.
- Advanced control system with color touchscreen display and allows for Modbus or BACnet communication.
- Thermal efficiencies up to 98%, in low temperature applications.
- Direct Venting approved for either PVC, CPVC, Polypropylene or AL29-4C stainless steel vent pipe.
- 5-Year Heat Exchanger Warranty
The A. O. Smith high efficiency condensing XP PLUS water heater features the latest heat exchanger technology to deliver 98% Thermal Efficiency. The XP PLUS now comes in models with 400,000 thru 4.0 million BTU/hr input rates to cover a wide range of heavy duty commercial and industrial applications. The XP PLUS features an advanced control system with color touchscreen display. The control allows for the optional interface module, for Modbus or BACnet Communication. The XP PLUS is designed to match with an A. O. Smith storage tank for long life and high performance. Optional custom skid systems are available which provide a factory assembled and tested system specifically for your job. The XP and XP PLUS family of models now delivers a wide variety of commercial sizes and includes the latest technology to maximize energy efficiency and extended service life. A. O. Smith offers the largest commercial product selection available, including the most specified commercial unit in the U.S. We offer more than 500 different commercial models, including gas fired, oil-fired and electric configurations, ranging in capacities from 5 to 10,000 gallons, with input range from 50,000 BTU to the equivalent of 4,000,000 BTU. Our comprehensive line is the natural fit for spec jobs requiring everything from the smallest commercial installation up to the largest multi-structure complex.