- Delivers up to 235 GPH at 100°F Rise
- Up to 96% Thermal Efficiency
- Advanced fully modulating system achieves 5:1 turndown
- Ultra-Low NOx Operation - Complies with SCAQMD and other air quality districts requiring less than 20 ppm NOx
- Advanced Control System - Large touch screen display, economy mode with programmable setback
- Factory Supplied All Bronze Pump and Tank Sensor
- 5-Year Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty
The ENERGY STAR® Certified A. O. Smith high efficiency condensing XP Water Heater utilizes a state-of-the-art heat exchanger and control technology to provide large volumes of hot water for demanding commercial and industrial potable hot water applications. The all stainless steel heat exchanger construction allows the XP Water Heater to operate in a continuous condensing mode while maximizing longevity and delivering up to 96% thermal efficiency. The XP features a stainless steel heat exchanger that is built to ASME Section IV requirements. Fully modulating combustion with 5:1 turndown means the XP can fire as low as 20% of maximum input. Model XWH-201 uses 201,000 BTU/Hr input to deliver 235 GPH at 100°F rise. A. O. Smith offers the largest commercial product selection available, including the most specified commercial unit in the U.S. We offer more than 500 different commercial models, including gas fired, oil-fired and electric configurations, ranging in capacities from 5 to 10,000 gallons, with input range from 50,000 BTU to the equivalent of 4,000,000 BTU. Our comprehensive line is the natural fit for spec jobs requiring everything from the smallest commercial installation up to the largest multi-structure complex.