- Delivers 80-gallon first hour rating
- 36,000 BTU input direct vent design delivers up to 0.65 Uniform Energy Factor
- Direct Vent design compatible with 1/2" gas connection
- Durable Ultra-Low NOX Green Choice® gas burner includes strong stainless steel components to withstand high temperature applications and meets or exceeds emission requirements in California & Utah
- Push-button piezo ignitor makes lighting pilot fast and easy
- Flammable vapor resistant/direct vent sealed combustion system vents through outside wall or roof using air for combustion from outside building
- Includes side mounted recirculation taps for easy installation with combination space heating/potable water heating applications
- Patented Blue Diamond® glass tank lining protects against corrosion
- DynaClean™ automates cleaning system protects against sediment build-up
- 6-year limited tank and parts warranty
The ProLine XE® 40-Gallon Ultra-Low NOx Direct Vent Natural Gas Water Heater offer horizontal or vertical venting options in an FVIR solution to reduce the risk of accidental fires involving flammable vapors.
Featuring a 40-gallon (nominal) tank and a 36,000 BTU gas burner, the GDNL-40L-100 Direct Vent Ultra-Low NOx delivers a first hour rating of 81 gallons and a recovery rate of 39 gallons per hour. It carries a 6-year limited tank warranty, and meets Ultra-Low NOx emission requirements.
Environmentally-friendly insulation and factory-installed heat trap nipples reduce heat loss for maximum energy savings.
This ProLine® water heater is designed with A. O. Smith's superior commercial-grade tank protection. Advanced tank features include stainless steel Coregard™ anode rod, Blue Diamond® glass lining and DynaClean™ automatic sediment-cleaning system, all designed to help protect the tank from the corrosive effects of water and extend the life of the water heater.
A. O. Smith’s ProLine® water heaters are residential products built to commercial-grade standard and are only available for purchase through professional wholesalers and contractors.