- Monday, January 22nd
- 11:00-11:20 AM – What's new with the industry's #1 Commercial Water Heater?
- 2:00-2:20 PM – Welcome to the Commercial Heat Pump Era
- 3:00-3:30 PM – The Rise of Residential Heat Pump
- 4:00-4:20 PM – Introducing the Future of A. O. Smith Tankless
- Tuesday, January 23rd
- 11:00-11:30 AM – A. O. Smith’s 150th Celebration
- 2:00-2:30 PM – Industry Leader in Decarbonization
Each year, the ENERGY STAR program honors a select group of businesses and organizations that have made outstanding contributions in the transition to a clean energy economy. ENERGY STAR award winners lead their industries in the production, sale, and adoption of energy-efficient products, homes, buildings, services, and strategies. These efforts are essential to fighting the climate crisis, protecting public health, and creating a clean energy future for everyone.
Winners are selected from a network of thousands of ENERGY STAR partners. For a complete list of 2023 winners and more information about ENERGY STAR’s awards program, visit resources/energy-star-products.
A. O. Smith Corporation is a leading global manufacturer and marketer of residential and commercial water heaters. A. O. Smith offers its customers an additional advantage in that the company designs, builds, distributes and supports the world’s broadest and deepest line of residential and commercial water heaters, as well as commercial boilers. This single-source concept simplifies ordering, installation and service and is backed by 80 years of research and innovation. For the most up-to-date A. O. Smith news, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and visit www.hotwater.com.