- Designed for use as a recovery water heater
- Meets ASHRAE/IES 90.1-2004
- Heavy-duty incoloy sheathing elements provide excellent protection against oxidation and scaling
- Fusing protects all elements, thermostats, and internal wiring circuits against excess current flow
- Factory installed terminal block for ease of installation
- Temperature controls located behind hinged control compartment door for quick, easy access.
- Dual commercial-grade anode rods for maximum corrosion protection
- Simplified circuitry, color coded for ease of service
- 3-year limited tank and 1-year limited parts warranty
|Gold DRE series available with 50, 80, and 119 gallon storage tanks, with input choices ranging from 6 kW to 54 kW.
A. O. Smith offers the largest commercial product selection available, including the most specified commercial unit in the U.S. We offer more than 500 different commercial models, including gas fired, oil-fired and electric configurations, ranging in capacities from 5 to 10,000 gallons, with input range from 50,000 BTU to the equivalent of 4,000,000 BTU. Our comprehensive line is the natural fit for spec jobs requiring everything from the smallest commercial installation up to the largest multi-structure complex.
Nominal Gallon Capacity
Rated Storage Volume
Limited Tank Warranty
Limited Parts Warranty
T&P Relief Valve
Water Connection Size
Height to T&P
Number of Elements
Dimension & Venting