- Delivers 55-gallon first hour rating
- Dual 4,500-watt commercial-grade heating elements deliver reliable and efficient hot water
- Table top water heater includes convenient flat porcelain surface at 36" provides extra counter space
- Plumbing and electrical connections accessible at the back of the water heater
- Patented Blue Diamond® glass tank lining protects against corrosion
- DynaClean™ automatic cleaning system protects against sediment build-up
- Stainless steel Coregard™ anode rod protects against corrosion longer than ordinary anodes
- Commercial-grade brass drain valve for durable and easy operation
- CSA Certified and ASME Rated T&P Relief Valve, Factory-Installed
- 6-year limited tank and parts warranty
The ProLine® Specialty Electric Table Top water heater is meant to give you reliable performance and a convenient, flat surface to provide you with additional counter space. With a 38-gallon (nominal) tank and 1 element delivering 5500 watts, the ENTT-38 delivers a first hour rating of 55 gallons at an Uniform Energy Factor of 0.88. This ProLine® water heater is designed with A. O. Smith's superior commercial-grade tank protection. Advanced tank features include stainless steel Coregard™ anode rod and Blue Diamond® glass lining, all designed to help protect the tank from the corrosive effects of water and extend the life of the water heater. All of these features are accompanied by a 6-year limited tank warranty. A. O. Smith’s ProLine® water heaters are residential products built to commercial-grade standard and are only available for purchase through professional wholesalers and contractors.
ProLine® Electric Adjusting the Thermostat
ProLine® Electric Checking and Replacing Lower Heating Element.
ProLine® Electric Checking and Replacing Upper Heating Element.
ProLine® Electric Tripped ECO