- Delivers 72-gallon first hour rating
- Long-lasting upper and lower 4,500-watt Incoloy™ heating elements deliver reliable and efficient hot water
- Advanced stainless steel Coregard™ anode rod provides additional protection against tank corrosion
- Patented Blue Diamond® glass tank lining protects against corrosion
- DynaClean™ automatic cleaning system protects against sediment build-up
- Commercial-grade brass drain valve for durable and easy operation
- CSA Certified and ASME Rated T&P Relief Valve, Factory-Installed
- HUD compliant, approved for mobile homes/manufactured housing
- 8-year limited tank and parts warranty
The ProLine® Master Electric water heater with Top Water Connections is the reliable choice when you want to maximize hot water output and energy savings. With a 55-gallon (nominal) tank and dual 4,500 watt elements, the HNT-55 delivers a first hour rating of 72 gallons at a highly efficient 0.94 Uniform Energy Factor rating. Environmentally-friendly insulation and factory-installed heat trap nipples reduce heat loss for maximum energy savings. This ProLine® Master water heater is designed with A. O. Smith's superior commercial-grade tank protection. Advanced tank features include stainless steel Coregard™ anode rod, Blue Diamond® glass lining and DynaClean™ automatic sediment-cleaning system, all designed to help protect the tank from the corrosive effects of water and extend the life of the water heater. All of these features are accompanied by a 8-year limited tank warranty. A. O. Smith’s ProLine® water heaters are residential products built to commercial-grade standard and are only available for purchase through professional wholesalers and contractors.
ProLine® Electric Adjusting the Thermostat
ProLine® Electric Application and Installation
ProLine® Electric Checking and Replacing Lower Heating Element.
ProLine® Electric Checking and Replacing Upper Heating Element.
ProLine® Electric Not Enough Hot Water
ProLine® Electric Replacing the Lower Thermostat
ProLine® Electric Replacing the Upper Thermostat
ProLine® Electric Tripped ECO
ProLine® No Hot Water