- Designed for light duty commercial applications
- Dual 6100-watt zinc plated copper sheathed elements
- Thermostat is adjustable through a range of 120º to 181ºF with a manual reset high temperature cutoff
- CoreGard™ anode rods with stainless steel core provide additional corrosion protection
- Enhanced-flow commercial-grade brass drain valve designed for durability, ease of maintenance & operation
- Meets the standby loss requirements of the U.S. Department of Energy and current edition of ASHRAE/IES 90.1
- 6-year limited tank and 1-year limited parts warranty
A. O. Smith's Light-Service commercial electric water heaters are designed for light duty commercial applications with intermittent hot water loads. A. O. Smith offers the largest commercial product selection available, including the most specified commercial unit in the U.S. We offer more than 500 different commercial models, including gas fired, oil-fired and electric configurations, ranging in capacities from 5 to 10,000 gallons, with input range from 50,000 BTU to the equivalent of 4,000,000 BTU. Our comprehensive line is the natural fit for spec jobs requiring everything from the smallest commercial installation up to the largest multi-structure complex.