- Delivers 84-gallon first hour rating
- ENERGY STAR® certified, reduces water heating costs by up to 73% compared to standard electric technology
- Save up to $467 per year or $4,600 over 10 years in energy costs compared to standard electric technology
- Highly efficient performance offsets 2.9 metric tons of greenhouse gas emissions per year
- With up to a 3.45 Uniform Energy Factor (UEF) rating, heat pump technology is the most efficient water heating technology on the market
- Up to $850 in Local Utility Rebates may be available in your area. See rebate finder for details.
- User-friendly electronic interface allows easy control of temperature setting, operating modes and communicates diagnostics.
- Choose from Hybrid, Efficiency, Electric or Vacation modes to meet your water heating needs
- Quiet operation at 51 decibels
- 6-year limited tank and parts warranty
The Voltex® Hybrid Electric Heat Pump reduces water heating cost by up to 73% through an innovative design that pulls environmental heat while dehumidifying and cooling the ambient air at the same time. This heat pump technology delivers tremendous savings by generating heat through the heat pump technology instead of the heating elements. It offers premium features including a user-friendly display, vacation mode to save money while you are away, and a heavy duty anode that protects your tank for 6 years. In addition to the heat pump technology, this model also has two heating elements that help the water heater recover quickly during periods of high demand. This Heat Pump is Northwest Energy Efficiency Alliance (NEEA) qualified. This ProLine® XE water heater is designed with A. O. Smith's superior commercial-grade tank protection. Advanced tank features include stainless steel Coregard™ anode rod, Blue Diamond® glass lining and DynaClean™ automatic sediment-cleaning system, all designed to help protect the tank from the corrosive effects of water and extend the life of the water heater. All of these features are accompanied by a 6-year limited tank warranty. A. O. Smith’s ProLine® water heaters are residential products built to commercial-grade standard and are only available for purchase through professional wholesalers and contractors. ProLine® XE models feature versatile high efficiency technologies.
Hybrid Electric Heat Pump Condensate Pump Installation
Hybrid Electric Heat Pump Controls
Hybrid Electric Heat Pump Duct Kit Installation
Hybrid Electric Heat Pump Replacing an Element
Hybrid Electric Heat Pump Error Code E10-E60
Hybrid Electric Heat Pump Error Code ECC
Hybrid Electric Heat Pump Error Code ECL
Hybrid Electric Heat Pump Error Code EdH
Hybrid Electric Heat Pump Error Code Edr