- Industry-leading domestic hot water delivery up to 4.8 GPM @ 77°F rise
- Innovative fire tube design produces a higher heat transfer coefficient than traditional fire tubes
- Modulating burner with 10:1 turndown
- Easy set up and diagnostics with user-friendly touchscreen display
- Flexible power vent design allows for venting up to 100 feet using either PVC (solid core), CPVC, polypropylene or stainless steel
- Great for space heating & domestic water heating
- 10-year limited heat exchanger warranty in residential applications, 5-year limited parts warranty
The ProLine® XE Combi Boiler comes with an industry-leading 4.8 gal/min capacity which means it can deliver reliable hot water for hydronic heat for the entire house in addition to supplying enough domestic hot water for a standard single family home or apartment. The ACB-199S-P indoor residential Ultra-Low NOx Combi Boiler uses up to 199,000 BTU/hr of Liquid Propane to deliver a continuous supply of hot water and space heating for homes in high altitude regions. This model is rated at 95% AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency) and is ENERGY STAR® certified, making it eligible for many local utility rebate programs. Its power direct vent design can be vented up to 100 feet using either PVC, CPVC, polypropylene or AL29-4C stainless steel vent pipe, allowing for flexible and easy installation. The user-friendly LCD display provides system status and diagnostic information for easy set up and maintenance. All of these features come with a 10-year limited heat exchanger warranty and 5-year limited parts warranty. A. O. Smith’s ProLine® water heaters are residential products built to commercial-grade standard and are only available for purchase through professional wholesalers and contractors.