- Delivers 8-gallons per hour recovery rate
- Single 1,650-watt commercial-grade heating element delivers reliable and efficient hot water
- Compact design side connections is ideal for installation under a counter, in a crawl space or in other tight spaces
- Patented Blue Diamond® glass tank lining protects against corrosion
- DynaClean™ automatic cleaning system protects against sediment build-up
- Stainless steel Coregard™ anode rod protects against corrosion longer than ordinary anodes
- Commercial-grade brass drain valve for durable and easy operation
- CSA Certified and ASME Rated T&P Relief Valve, Factory-Installed
- HUD compliant, approved for mobile homes and manufactured housing
- 6-year limited tank and parts warranty
The ProLine® Compact electric water heater is designed to take up as little room as possible and is the ideal choice for when installation space is limited to tight spaces such as under counters and in crawl spaces. With a 10-gallon (nominal) tank and 1 element delivering 1650 watts, the EJC-10 is designed to fit into tight spaces. Environmentally-friendly insulation and factory-installed heat trap nipples reduce heat loss for maximum energy savings. This ProLine® water heater is designed with A. O. Smith's superior commercial-grade tank protection. Advanced tank features include stainless steel Coregard™ anode rod and Blue Diamond® glass lining, all designed to help protect the tank from the corrosive effects of water and extend the life of the water heater. All of these features are accompanied by a 6-year limited tank warranty. A. O. Smith’s ProLine® water heaters are residential products built to commercial-grade standard and are only available for purchase through professional wholesalers and contractors.
ProLine® Electric Adjusting the Thermostat
ProLine® Electric Checking and Replacing Lower Heating Element.
ProLine® Electric Checking and Replacing Upper Heating Element.
ProLine® Electric Tripped ECO