- Designed for use as a recovery water heater
- Glass lining provides super protection against corrosion
- Durable commercial-grade copper heating elements
- Temperature controls located behind hinged control compartment door for quick, easy access.
- Meets ASHRAE/IES 90.1-2007
- Commercial-grade anode rod provides maximum tank protection from corrosion
- Most models convert to three-phase or single-phase in field for easy installation
- 3-year limited tank and 1-year limited parts warranty
Dura-Power™ light duty commercial electric water heaters are built to the same high quality standards as our gas models. The Dura-Power™ DEN (standard upright) and DEL (lowboy) series is available with tank capacities from 6 through 119-gallons. They can be installed for non-simultaneous and single element operation (maximum input up to 6 KW), or for simultaneous dual-element operation (maximum input up to 12 KW). A. O. Smith offers the largest commercial product selection available, including the most specified commercial unit in the U.S. We offer more than 500 different commercial models, including gas fired, oil-fired and electric configurations, ranging in capacities from 5 to 10,000 gallons, with input range from 50,000 BTU to the equivalent of 4,000,000 BTU. Our comprehensive line is the natural fit for spec jobs requiring everything from the smallest commercial installation up to the largest multi-structure complex.