Back To Solar Water Heaters
- 16 solar water heating systems - one, two and three collector configurations
- All systems are SRCC certified OG300
- Provides up to 70% of energy needs for water heating directly from the sun
- Eligible for Federal Tax Credit of 30% of total installed cost (no cap) through December 2016
- Eligible for many other state, local and utility company rebate and incentive programs
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Can produce the same amount of energy as photovoltaic solar collectors at 1/8th of the cost
- Proudly partnered with Chromagen™ to provide solar thermal collectors
How does Cirrex® work?
The Cirrex® Solar Water Heater System utilizes energy from the sun to provide hot water. Solar heating systems are composed of solar thermal collectors (panels) fastened to a roof facing the sun. The panel heats up a heat transfer fluid,which is pumped to a heat exchanger to transfer the energy to the water in the storage tank. The greater the volume of the tank and number of panels that are incorporated into the system, the more energy that can be captured from the sun.
Cirrex® Solar Water Heater Simulation
||76 - 119
|Solar Collector Configurations:
||1, 2 or 3 (more can be added)
|Solar Collector Size (feet):
||(3 1/2’ x 7’) - (4’ x 8’) – (4’ x 10’)
||Single Wall and Double Wall available
|Solar Booster Tank Models:
||SUNX-80/120 and SUN-80/120
|Solar Booster Tank Capacity (nominal):
||80 and 120 gallon
|Solar Energy Factors (SEF):
||up to 10.1
||1 Year Limited
||472.5 - 563.5
|Tank Diameter (Inches):
||24 or 28
|Tank Height (Inches):
|Shipping Weight (lbs):
||204 - 365
Rebate and incentive programs provide cash-back to consumers for the purchase of appliances that meet certain energy efficiency standards. Often, these standards are tied to the ENERGY STAR® program.
Cash for Appliances is designed to encourage the purchase of energy efficient appliances. Consumers who purchase ENERGY STAR® or CEE qualified appliances can receive cash rebates. Most states are offering rebates in the $50 to $250 range.
To download this file, right-click the link, then click "Save As" from the menu.
You Might Also Like