Back To Tanks And Accessories Water Heaters
- Multiple head construction adds structural strength and more capacity within the same diameters.
- Interior epoxy coating is permanently bonded to the hot water tank shell for ultimate protection on the water side of the tank.
- Durable butyl diaphragm ensures long life.
- Positive lock retention system controls compression in the diaphragm connection, eliminating air loss or water leaks in pump tanks.
- Electrostatically applied powder-coated exterior for maximum sunlight (UV) resistance with zinc phosphate undercoat for highest corrosion resistance.
- Corrosion-resistant metal air valve.
- Welded steel base 5-year limited warranty.
|PSI Working Pressure:
||12 - 900
||12 1/2 - 159
||8 3/8 - 42
|Approximate Shipping Weight (lbs.):
||4.5 - 1040
To download this file, right-click the link, then click "Save As" from the menu.
You Might Also Like