Back To ProMax® Water Heaters
The ProMax® family offers a wide range of water heating solutions — from models that help you qualify for gas utility rebates to high recovery models ideal for large families with high demand for hot water. All ProMax water heaters are engineered to help lower your energy bills and provide exceptional reliability. Our Ultra-Low NOx models go the extra mile in safety innovation with an FVIR Compliant design that protects against accidental ignition of flammable vapors. Our ProMax SL “side loop” models are designed to handle both water heating and space heating in your home.
- Ultra-Low NOx Burner System - Results in reduced NOx emissions.
- FVIR Compliant Design - Flame arrestor provides smooth ignition and ensures vapors are safely combusted inside the sealed chamber.
- Coregard™ Anode Rod - Protects against corrosion.
- Enhanced Green Choice® Gas burner - Maximizes long life and exceptional safety.
- Direct Replacement - Easily installed with no special venting or electrical power required.
||30 - 50
|First Hour Delivery:
||50 - 75
|Recovery Rise @ 90°F (Gallons):
||31 or 41
||0.58 - 0.62
||3 or 4
|Input BTU/HR Natural Gas:
||30000 or 40000
|Water Connection Location:
||20.3x17.3x57.8 - 26x22.8x60.3
||105 - 160
||16 - 22
|Height Including Draft Hood (Inches):
||59 7/8 - 61 7/8
|Height to the top of the Heater (Inches):
||56 3/8 - 58 5/8
Rebate and incentive programs provide cash-back to consumers for the purchase of appliances that meet certain energy efficiency standards. Often, these standards are tied to the ENERGY STAR® program.
Cash for Appliances is designed to encourage the purchase of energy efficient appliances. Consumers who purchase ENERGY STAR® or CEE qualified appliances can receive cash rebates. Most states are offering rebates in the $50 to $250 range.
To download this file, right-click the link, then click "Save As" from the menu.
You Might Also Like